LAST 2017 ACTIVITIES!
Is it really November? Like for real though where has 2017 gone... I will be even more surprised when the Holidays creep around, and then just after that we get into 2018. TWENTY FUCKING EIGHTEEN?! I still think about Y2K hahaha
We may as well enjoy the beautiful crisp weather, and take advantage of fulfilling as many adventures as possible before 2017 slips away. Grab your boyfriend, girlfriend, family + friends, dog/cat and set off to explore!
Things to do November + December 2017 (Vancouver, BC edition):
- Cirque du Soleil: Kurios - Shows Nov/Dec
- Canucks Game
- Vancouver Art Gallery - Tuesday are by donation
- Jersey Boys Musical - Queen Elizabeth Theatre Nov 14-19
- Lights of Hope celebration - St Pauls Hospital Nov 16
- Bright Nights at Stanley Park - Nov 28-New Years Day (ride the Stanley Park train while you're at it!)
- Lights at Lafarge - Town Centre Park in Coquitlam Nov 25-Jan 2018 (third week in)
- Canyon Lights - Capilano Suspension Bridge Nov 23-Jan 28
- Beauty and the Beast Musical - Arts Club Dec 7-Jan 13
- Snow Tubbing - Cypress Mountain + Mount Seymour
- Festival of Lights - VanDusen Botanical Garden Dec 1-Jan 7
- Hike Light House Park - Beacon Lane, West Vancouver
- Hike Cypress Falls - Woodgreen Place, West Vancouver
These are just a few, theres many other things like trying out all the vast restaurants we have, photo with Santa, skating at the Robson rink along with many others.
On another note, these photos were taken on a chilly, gloomy Vancouver Saturday. But Stacie always makes everything look so damn good. My outfit of the day, is actually primarily from Zara!
These eccentric boots were such a good find, and a no brainer. I saw them, couldn't resist bought them instantly online. I'm very selective as to when I wear them - being that they are all satin and can retain staining pretty damn easy. Aren't they so fucking beautiful though?
Beret - H&M,
Pleather Biker Jacket, Floral Midi,
Gold Crossbody, Fuchsia Satin Boots - Zara,
Sunglasses - Celine